Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Living with low expectations...

I'm beginning to learn to live with lower or no expectations of people, places and things. The less you expect from something or someone then the less you'll be hurt when things don't work out or when you get left behind.

I'm tired of being left out and ignored. Family and friends have rubbed me raw the last month. So raw that I've become numb. Which is a scary point for me. The last time I became numb like this I sunk into a deep hole. Self pity? Depression? Who knows. Who cares. Just lost joy in things. The only thing that kept me up and going was my kids. That's what's going to be my focus this time around.

Whatever. I'm having a bad PPD night. My feelings are hurt tonight but lucky for me I'm to shallow to care. NEXT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*