Thursday, December 29, 2011

Our Lily and a small update on life...

So the photos I posted in my original 'Shes here' blog were cell phone uploads. They came out horrible.

Sorry Lily. They didnt do your beauty justice.

I took some more of her once I had the energy and time at home. Its not easy to photograph a newborn. Its not easy to photograph your own newborn!

 





So theres our girl. :) We love her!!!
She has been sleeping through the night since we brought her home. Only a few nights has she woken up in the middle of the night to be changed and fed. Nothing I cant handle. Breastfeeding is going great. She is so alert when she is awake. Honestly a great baby.

My husband and I have agreed that he will be going in to get fixed on January 20th. I hate this. I hate the fact that people alter their bodies natural functions to avoid something that God made us to do. Have children.

I refuse birth control because of the side effects and the fact that it kills babies before they are given a chance at life. And there is no way Im going under the knife. I dont believe in it.

So...
He will.

Im having a difficult time with this.

Its sad.

Im sad.

I'll never feel a little baby inside me again.
Growing. Learning my voice. Being one with me.

It breaks my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*