Sunday, August 16, 2009

I dont know what to think.

So lately, lots of weird stuff has been going on with the kids. They have been seeing things, feeling things and hearing things that I cant explain to them. Call me crazy or whatever, I really dont care because we have had these personal experiences ourselves and know what the deal is.

Ever since we moved in here we have been seeing things. There was the cat shadow in the basement that both Cliff and I saw. Shortly after that the kids would talk about a white cat down there. Jade was 3 and Robbie was 5. Then there was someone or something coming down the basement stairs when me and Cliff were watching TV down there. We thought it was one of the kids waking up and coming to look for us but when we went to check there was no one there. The kids were fast asleep tucked into bed still.

Then there was the incident with Jade seeing a figure run through the hallway from Robbies room. She startled for a moment and was like "mom! I just saw someone run from Robbas(her nickname for her brother) room!" She doesnt have an over active imagination and has never made things up like that. It threw me off none the less. Then there was Robbie telling me a big cat always following him around. He keeps telling me "mom I feel like something is always following me". He was laying in bed talking to me one night and he kinda jumped up and was like "whoa! something just touched my leg." a few nights ago he was laying here again and picked his head up and asked me if I had whispered his name. He said it sounded like someone whispered "Robba" in his ear.

Tonight they both see a blue ball of light dart from the kitchen into the dinning room and it disappears. They were both at the table playing with their play dough and came running to find me to tell me.

Im seriously tired of this house. Im tired of my children being afraid to go into the playroom alone. I dont make a big deal out of the things they tell me because I do not want to feed that fear and put ideas into their heads.

Ive asked what ever it is to leave my kids alone. That this is our house and I will not condone it scaring my kids. I make sure my kids say their bedtime prayers at night and when I go to bed I ask for the lords protection over my family.

Its not fun anymore. I want it to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*