Saturday, December 4, 2010

TTC - Hope after loss

There is something about finding hope after the loss of a pregnancy that brightens even the darkest hour.
We made a silent approval last night between one another that I think we both feel good about. With a simple look in one anothers eyes and an "I love you", we decided to put aside the prevention methods and go with the flow. What ever happens happens. Its not an easy thing to do right now. There is so much fear and 'what ifs' lingering over our heads. Its not going to be an easy road ahead. But for now, Im allowing myself to live again and find hope in a new creation.

BFP! Dont mind if I do!!!

I still miss Haleigh. Im not trying to replace her. She is irreplaceable. Im simply trying to move forward.
I love you baby girl! Thank you for all that you have taught me over the last 2 month 3 weeks and 6 days. The pain still lingers but the hope and faith is returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*