Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Ad

I keep seeing this ad everytime I log into facebook and its driving me CRAZY! I get so sad when I see it.
Why do I get sad?? Because I found out that we lost Haleigh at exactly 7 1/2 weeks. It reminds me of the perfect little human she was becoming.

Its just frustrating. I wish FB didnt allow advertisers to use info from our profiles to target its users for specific ads. If you havent noticed by now, this is exactly what they do. How else would the grants for military wives know you are a military wife and put an ad up specifically for military wives?

2 comments:

  1. I think that also has to do with recent searches, too! Cause a whlie back, I was looking for a sandbox, and I was Googling the shit out of the word, "sandbox" and when I logged into FB, there was always a sandbox being advertised..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its crazy! I set up my outlook for my business email to come into and when I logged into FB the thing on the side was like "find your friends using your Outlook contacts" .. I was like WHOA! lol

    ReplyDelete

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*