Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Unanswered Prayers

I was looking back on the day I found out that we lost the baby. I remember praying to God that everything would be okay with the baby. I begged him to let her be okay. When we found out that she wasnt, I was disappointed, hurt, sad and angry.

I came to the realization the other day that even though I didnt know it at the time, my prayers were in fact answered. Maybe not in the way I would of liked them to of been answered, but they were.

My baby is okay. She is safe and she is very much alive. She is okay in spirit. She is safe in Gods arms and she is alive in our hearts and memories.

Thank you God for opening my eyes. Thank you for being a wonderful father not only to me but to my children as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*