Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 2...

Woke up a little later then I wanted... but considering I had gone to bed at 3am(Thanks Angie lol), 730 isn't over doing to too much. Got the kids ready to take Robbie to school. Headed out the door around 815. Got home and did some stuff around the house. Laid the baby down around 11 for a nap. Went to get Robbie around 1230. Headed to the store to fill the babys prescription. Before I knew it, it was time for massive running around. Got home... made dinner and put the kids to bed around 830.

I watched TV for a little while and finally passed out on the couch. I have no clue how I heard my phone but I did lol

Talked to Cliff for a while then went up to shower. Justin woke up. Fed him and put him back to bed. I finally laid my head down and ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ.

The End lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*