Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 5...

Need I even go into details? Seriously?? Don't put me through that...lol

So I went to brunch with the kids. Then we headed over to Tanya's. I love having her around. Shes so filled with positive energy that when you re around her it just makes you feel warm and welcome.

So Cliff says I don't say enough positive things about him in my blogs lol Which is true, but then again, I brag about him so much in real life and to him face to face I don't want to blow his ego up anymore then it is lol JUST KIDDING!!

The last few years we have done a ton of growing and transforming. We went from on the verge of a divorce to picking up the pieces and forgiving each others sins against our holy union.

It hasn't been easy. To be honest, Ive wanted to throw the towel in more then once... That was many months ago though. Justin being born was a new start for us as a couple. I say the birth of little bug was the birth of a new love. Since then we have not had more then 3-4 fights and we have been communicating with one another. That was the huge issue from the get go with me and him. Years of counseling didn't touch the surface with us. It was mostly me. I had to change. I wasn't brought up in a home where we talked about things. Feelings came out in fits of rage and violence or we just bottled them up until we couldn't take it anymore.

Cliff is a good man. He is still learning his role as a husband and father just like I'm learning mine as a wife and mother. We now have an understanding that in order for this to work we have to use the forces that are working against us and make them work for us. Real problems exists in this world is less % for human beings, most % of the problems is created due to negative thinking and only by changing the way of
thinking, can stop giving birth for more problems. Think crap, you will become successful in becoming crap in your life, think nice things about yourself, you will become the same in future. Try to think and utilize the positive force from nature. Nature has unlimited force, use it effectively.

Marriage is work. Its not for people who run from their problems. Its not for those who think it will make other problems go away. Its an addition of a new life to your old life. A new chapter in your story. And you need to make sure to write it well because some pages you just cant go back and edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*