Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Slacking...

Yup, that's totally what Ive been doing! I haven't blogged in a few days..

Kids and I have been busy just having fun and hanging out.

Sunday we did yard work. I actually mowed our lawn! Raked! and pulled the dead mums from my garden bed lol The only issue I had and I'm pissed at myself for it is I couldn't start the mower at first...wtf kind of Mexican cant start a lawn mower?!?!?!?!??!?!?! :P

Monday was the same old routine... get up, school and tae kwon do.
Tuesday same old...
Wednesday...had lunch with TT and the kids...

Tomorrow I have to haul ass and cleeeeeeean!!! Like massive clean so that I can enjoy my husband when he gets home...Just totally sucks that I wont be getting any action because of certain issues. BLAH..

I'm going to bed. Tomorrow Ill try and blog about my new cool hobbies. lol Quilling and other cute stuff I can do now.

Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*