Monday, April 27, 2009

Wish List... Photography stuff...

SAY IT ISNT SO!!!! There are things I cant have RIGHT NOW??!?!!??!?!?!?? lol If you know me well, you know that I get what I want when I want it... but Yeah, I spent too much last month and went over my budget on crap I really dont need. lol So, Im stuck waiting til payday.

But I can still make a list of what I want!! :) Over time Ill collect these items.



Lowepro Fastpack 100 Camera Backpack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Nikon MLL3 Remote Control Transmitter for Camera - Ultra slim wireless remote shutter trigger for Nikon SLR N65 , N75 , and Lite Touch compact models 110s, 130 ED / Pouch Included.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------






MADE Products CA-1134-BLK Camera Armor for Nikon D60 Digital SLR Cameras (Black)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------






53" Aluminum Camera Tripod w/Bubble Level (Silver)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Nikon D60 inBrief Laminated Reference Card (Pamphlet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*