Friday, April 24, 2009

Sometimes you just wanna lay down....

And never get back up.

PPD has struck and I thought I was past the worse but yesterday was a wake up call for me. Depression is hanging its ugly grey cloud over me and I'm having a hard time getting out from under it.

This is the part I hate after having a baby. Between feeling like a cow, not getting enough sleep, having insecurities with my body and my freaking hair falling out(normal post prego thing but damn, month 3 and I'm surprised I'm not bald already!!), it hits me like a ton of bricks. I thought I would get away with not getting bad after having Justin but I guess I was wrong. I can see myself sinking but as of this moment I don't have the energy to pull myself back up. I went through this when I had Robbie and I managed but it took forever. I know what I should and shouldn't be doing its just a matter of setting my foot down.

I don't know. I need to figure something out and quickly. Just over worked and under paid... feeling unappreciated and worn thin... what mom isn't though. blah.

http://ppdhope.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*