Saturday, April 11, 2009

Content..

I'm really content with life right now.

Everything has calmed down and is flowing beautifully.

My kids have been amazing this week. Oh heck, they are always amazing!

Robbie has shocked me with his Tae Kwon Do this week. Ive been slacking on taking him because its just hard to get out the door with the three of them. His next test is this coming Wednesday. I thought for sure he didnt know his form and that we would be skipping this test. That was until Friday. I sat there and watched as Master Art called him up since he was the only Green Belt. I watched him do his form without one mistake. We can work on the power he puts into it but he knows his form! I had a smile from ear to ear. I let him know how proud I am of him and how he is so ready for his next belt. I love my boy! Although he wants to take a break after this belt. His contract is up for renewal soon and I asked him if he would like to take a rest or keep going. He wants to take a break. Its been non-stop for him. Soccer, TKD, School... just a little much for him and I see it.

Jade is growing. Her vocabulary expanding. The way she words things is adorable. Tonight at the movies Cliff put his 3D glasses on and she starts to laugh and says "Who are you? Wheres my daddy?!?" giggling the whole time. She said it so clear! I'm hoping this summer we can get her into horse riding classes. Or back into Ballet. We will see what shes up for.

Justin was adorable tonight. He is such a happy baby! All my kids are happy kids. We took Justin to the movies with us to go see Monsters vs Aliens. He sat there and watched it with us! Didn't cry once! Fell asleep about a half hour before it ended. Seriously, there was a 1 1/2 year old there that was screaming half the time.

I am truly blessed. I really am.

Things between me and Cliff as amazing. I love being able to talk to him finally. Finally feeling like he understands me and isnt working against me. Its been a work in progress building back trust. Took a lot for me to allow him on this last trip. Yes, allow... he wouldnt have gone if I didnt give him an okay. But its what I needed. I have to let go of the hurt he caused me and move forward and forgive. He has had to work on forgiving me, but its harder for him to do that for some reason. Im just going to have to stick it out though. He will come around eventually and let God take over. Once he accepts that he CAN forgive, he will be a much more content person. Time will heal all.

Mmmmm, so yeah... Im happy. Ive finally let love in fully and Ive left myself open for him. If he hurts me then thats a chance I have to take to fully enjoy love. Ive spent all my life hiding my heart away and pushing away people so they dont get to close. Im done playing that. I still guard what I need to. We all have to.

Im going to start rambling here soon. Its late and Im tired.

TBC......

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*