Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Its sucking me in!!!!

AHHHHHHH, I'm now on twitter. First I was a myspace junkie... then I graduated to facebook-aholic and now, now I will probably end up twitting my life away.

Meh, oh well... I will admit that this blog has helped me keep my cool in the last month. Its nice to have an outlet and one that I don't have to worry about being perfect with. Keeping a written journal for a person like me is a death sentence. Its never perfect and I re-write an entry 5 million times.

Okay so where do I start? Sick kids? Sick husband? Cranky, teething 4 month old? The weather? So much to blog about...

My kids are sick. Jade started out last week with a fever and a headache which went away after a day. But, she started losing her voice Saturday afternoon and a leaky nose soon came after. Her nasty cough started last night. Robbie has a slight cough too but no where near as bad.

Saturday we enjoyed a family outing at the park. Oh gosh it was an amazing day. The storms cleared and blue sky's took over. The temperature was just right and it was BBQing time! Cliff had returned home Friday night and just wanted a relaxing Saturday. So that's exactly what he got. It was a good weekend. Wish it didn't have to end.

I'm exhausted though. I have my days and nights mixed up now. I got used to staying up late at night waiting for him to call when he was gone. Sunday I slept 50% of the day away. Justine was curled up next to me the whole time which I'm sure had something to do with it... we both sleep rather well when we are next to one another.

I miss him. He's napping at the moment. Sometimes I want to go wake him up just to see his smile. He makes my cheeks hurt when he is awake because when he smiles I smile. lol Same goes for Rob and Jade. We cant get enough of one another. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*