Monday, April 27, 2009

How To Avoid Swine Flu - My version...

Lock yourself in your house!! YAY!

No... don't do that. Horrible advice.

How about we try proper Sanitation and Personal Hygiene!!!!!! And keep your sickness to yourself!!! EXCELLENT IDEA!! I shall elaborate :)

Stay home!

Please!! Keep your germ infested corpse at home. You are doing no one any good by going to work or anywhere else. If anything you are doing damage to healthy people and putting infants and seniors with low immunities at risk.

Working in an office, your germs travel. A/C ducts LOVE to spread germs. Stay the hell away from my husband if you re sick. ITS NOT FUNNY TO COUGH ON PEOPLE AS A JOKE!!! THEY WILL GET SICK AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE FAMILIES TO COME HOME TO WHO CAN AND PROBABLY WILL BE INFECTED, TOO!!!

Kids... **sigh** What can I say. They get sick. It happens. I don't blame them I blame the idiot parents who send them to school to infect everyone else.

DON'T SEND YOUR SICK CHILDREN TO SCHOOL!!! KEEP THEM HOME!! I DON'T WANT MY KID INFECTED BY YOUR IGNORANCE AND YOUR SICK KID!

Trust me... I ask my kid when he comes down with something if anyone in his class has been sick and he tells me who. I KNOW your kid was sick so it makes me hate you even more when you send him/her to school. Its not that hard to understand... if your child shows symptoms of an illness, they ARE in fact contagious.

Hand washing

This is the best way to stop the circle of sickness. WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS!!!!!! WAAAAAAAASH THEM!!!!

• Before starting work.
• Before and after handling food, especially raw meats, poultry and seafood.
• After using the bathroom.
• After eating.
• After handling money or soiled items.
• After handling garbage or using cleaning supplies.
• After coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose. (This may be a sign of illness and the person should not be handling food.)
• After touching hair, face or body.
• Anytime you change tasks.

Clean and Sanitize Surfaces

For me this means one thing... If you are sick and HAVE to go out in public, PLEASE, PLEASE WIPE DOWN THE AREAS YOU TOUCH!!! Shopping carts, door... etc... keep your germs to yourself. Carry a hand sanitizer in your pocket!! I'm SO grateful that my stores put in alcohol wipes at the front doors so I can wipe the carts down.

• Keep surfaces clean. Use paper towels and cleaning cloths to wipe kitchen surfaces and spills. Sanitize surfaces regularly, especially after working with raw meat, poultry, and seafood.
• Wash cleaning cloths often in hot cycle of washing machine and keep in sanitizing solution between uses. Change the sanitizing solution frequently.
• Wash cutting boards, utensils and food preparation surfaces with hot, soapy water after preparing each food item, before starting the next task. Use separate cutting boards for produce and raw meat, poultry and seafood. Replace cutting boards that are worn or have deep grooves.
• Whenever possible, use a commercial dishwasher. If you are washing by hand, use the 5 step process: 1) Remove excess food from utensils and equipment 2) Wash with hot, soapy water 3) Rinse with clean water 4) Sanitize using a bleach solution. 5) Air dry

Sanitizing Solution
1 tablespoon bleach
1 gallon water
Mix together.
(Courtesy of some University in Hawaii)


Okay Im sort of done with my version of keeping the germs away. Ill add more probably later. Im in a foul mood today so if this offends anyone, I wish you could be here to see my "I dont give a fock" face.

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*