Monday, March 16, 2009

Why I play WoW...

OMG!!! YOU'RE A GEEK WHO PLAYS ONLINE COMPUTER GAMES!!!

WRONG!

I'm a girly gamer who plays an online computer game. When I can. Which isn't often anymore. Maybe a few times a week. Late at night. When I'm all alone. (such a lonely place...so cold...so cold) lol Okay not really...Cliff plays too and we play together.

Why do I play?

Well, because its fun. I've made some good online friends there.(I still love my real life friends, I really do) I've come to reach a certain degree of self actualization playing the game, too. I'm good at what I do on there. "LEET" as we would say. lol

Some people get to far into gaming. Its cool if you play a game and don't get so involved that you forget you have a real life outside of the computer screen. It becomes an addiction if you reach a point where nothing matters but playing.

I cant neglect my kids for a game. Not my nature. They come first. I'll log out in the middle of a raid if I need to. Its just a game.

Okay, so I forgot my point to this blog.

I'm a gamer chick. The end. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*