Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ive felt this way

I came across this post secret from the Post Secret website that I could relate to. Its kinda made me sad a little. I guess it comes from growing up being told not-so-nice things by my step-father. From tramp to slut, it came out of his mouth when I was to put on skirts or even a small amount of make-up. Which is probably why I dont wear either as an adult.

Being pregnant gave me a glow that was so beautiful and natural. Even though I was sick 8 out of the 9 months, I loved the way my body changed and looked. The curves that came as my belly grew. The fresh skin. I just looked, alive. Now I look worn down, tired and o....ol..........old. Does this mean Ill get pregnant again just to feel beautiful? Prooooooobably not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*