Friday, October 16, 2009

Yay!

So I went and did a little "no no" today. I ordered business cards. DONT KILL ME CLIFF!! 250 cards and they look so purdy!



I finally decided on a name for my photo business and now all I need are, well... clients lol My kids will have to do for now until I can drum up some business. Its coming up on holiday seasons so Turkey day and Christmas are prime holidays that people would take pictures for.

Im going to be working on a price table for things today. See what I can do with numbers.

I guess I should get back to unpacking. I really hurt my shoulder today lifting boxes though. Its an ongoing issue with my right shoulder. Been to therapy, worked for a while but now its doing the same crap.

Such is life, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*