Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some pictures of the house...

ITS A WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!
This is the new "formal" living area set we got. The couch is huge! And the half sized chair, I still need to get used to where it is. Once I get a rug in there it should pull the room together nicely. A few pictures on the walls wont hurt either.






This is the formal dining room set we bought. Its cost a pretty penny but I love it! I cant decide on if I want a rug in here or not. But there will be stuff on the back wall at least. Maybe a mirror or a pretty picture.



And the breakfast nook area. Simple. The valances over the door and window are coming down and are going to be replaced by burgundy colored ones. Im not a "flower" person when it comes to decor.




The fireplace area where we spend most our time. You can see that we tried out one of the new valances over one of the windows. I think they will fit nicely.




The powder room off the main entry hall.





The kids bathroom. I did frogs. I was going to do monkeys but Targhetto was all out of most of their monkey stuff. Frogs are better anyway for a bathroom. The only things I didnt get for the set was the soap dish and croaking frog waste bucket.





The soap croaks if you press down hard enough lol

This is Jades room. She wants Justin in her room with her still for a little while longer. She really hasnt had the chance to sleep with him in her room so what the heck, she can keep him lol






This is Robbies room. It has a LOT of work that needs to be done on it still as you can see. Im trying to find the legs to his bed to be able to put it together. The legs are the only thing that hold the bed in one piece.




And last is our bedroom. Once again, still unpacking so its a complete and total mess. DONT JUDGE ME!!! I still need to put pictures and stuff on the walls and I want a sitting chair for the corner. I havent done anything with the bathroom yet so I will spare you the horror.


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*