Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Angel-versary Nani

Yesterday was the 10 year anniversary of my cousin Henrys death. A VERY emotional day for me.

Henry was one of my best friends growing up. As cousins, we did EVERYTHING together. Even went to the same school, spent every summer with at our Aunts house and I so admired him for everything he ever did in his short life.

He was on loan to us. God had plans for him to make a difference in peoples lives and when he fulfilled that task, God called him back home. He was given 5 years to live after his heart transplant and God let us have him for 9. 4 more years then what the doctors predicted.

I miss him so much. I'm at peace with the idea he is up in heaven taking care of my little ones with my other relatives.

Love you guys so much! Cant wait to see you again in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*