Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

I was going to blog about something totally not fun but decided it can wait for later when I gather my thoughts about what I need to write.

For now I will follow my blogger babes leads :)


1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my photo box, Haleighs' memory box that has her only ultrasound pictures and my car keys because I need a place to put my kids!

2. A smell I really like is fresh cut grass. When I was pregnant during the summers, it was the one smell that helped my constant nausea. Its kind of stuck with me since as something I love to smell.

3. Something you might not know about me is I was severely abused as a child up until I was 12 and put into the foster system.

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are Hyperbole and a Half, I Heart Faces Photography, the unnecessarian, and a few other miscarriage sites that have been SO helpful for me over the last 4 months.

5. This weekend I will be cleaning house and designing logo/watermarks. I seem to have unlocked another talent in my talent tree! (If you know what World of Warcraft is about, you'll understand that reference!)

6. Nothing makes me happier than hearing my husband tell me how proud he is of me and how he thinks I should be selling my designs. I honestly LOVE hearing that from him! Makes me feel like Im doing something finally with myself and I love the support he has offered with my photography business!

7. A bad habit I have is not doing the dishes. I HATE, HATE, HATE dish duty. And I HATE when my husband makes dinner and makes a billion dishes and doesn't wash them. M hands are really sensitive to the dish detergent and break out in little water blisters a day after washing a sink full of dishes. It sucks! I also tend to sleep in til 8AM on school days but somehow manage to get the kids dressed, fed and out the door by 8:35 every morning lol Oh and Laundry.. HATE IT! And I dont do windows! LOL (this said bad 'habit' and not habits, didnt it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*