Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Angel Ballon Release

These months have ticked by so slowly for me. I would of been 29 weeks pregnant yesterday. I try not to do the "I would of..." thing but some days it sneaks up on me and bites me in the rear.


My due date is a couple months off still, but it weighs on my mind like a heavy burden. I should be planning the birth of my baby. But I'm not. And that makes me sad. Very, unimaginably sad.

Ive decided to put my planning into something else. Ive decided to plan a balloon release the weekend I was suppose to be bringing a little baby home.

I want to invite everyone I know who has lost a pregnancy regardless of how far they were. I want them to invite everyone they know who has had a loss. I want them to show up and remember their little ones. To release some of their pain.

So this is what Ive thought of so far:

1. Balloons of course. Pink and Blue.
2. Little cards that families can write a special note to their Angels on.
3. A moment of silence.
4. Reflection service by the river. This will give people a chance to reflect on their little ones life if they choose to do so. Read a poem or a letter to your Angel, be silent or cry. We would all be there to support one another and to let one another know, we are not alone.
5. Balloon release.

I think I can do this. I'm scared though. This means having to face my own pain and sadness and letting others see a side of me that no one has yet.

If anyone would  like to participate whether it be just having me write a card to attach to a balloon for you in honor of your Angel of of a loved ones Angel, I will do everything in my power to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*