Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If only in my dreams...

I had the most amazing dream last night. Its so vivid and I felt awesome and so thankful when I woke up. They say that loved ones who pass come back to visit us. Be it through dreams, smells, subtle touches, visions, etc... they come back to let you know they are okay. To some it may sound crazy but to me, its very real and I very much believe in it.

It was like I was there. Running in a sunny field with long grass and butterflies everywhere, behind 2 young children. One was a girl who looked to be about 6 or 7 and one was a boy who looked a little older. I never saw the boy since his back was always turned towards me as we ran together. The girl would turn and run backwards and smile the most beautiful smile and laugh. She has long curly, dirty blond hair. A beautiful pure white complexion. Her eyes were this beautiful almond shaped. Brown colored. 

My little girl is happy and I'm almost 100% sure that the little boy running with us was our other little one we lost to a blighted ovum a few years back. My babies are free and happy. Running in a field of unforgotten dreams.

This gives me hope that someday I will be reunited with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*