Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Morning Check List

I had to start a morning check list for myself. I tend to get frazzled with getting 3 kids ready and out the door on time by myself and I forget things. Yesterday it was Robbies glasses. Those things will be the death of me.

So this is what me and the kids do 10 minutes before we walk out the door, I name the items and they yell out "Check". It teaches them some responsibility for their items. I dont had them their backpacks and stuff anymore. They have to get them off the hooks before we head out the door.

The List

Lunches - Check

Backpacks - Check

Folders - Check

Glasses - Check

Shoes - Check

Keys in pocket - Check (They MUST be in the pocket. I can set them down and lose then in a matter of seconds)

Baby Justin - Check

Mommys brain - The verdict is still out on this one.

And we're off! Seems simple enough! This morning went off without a single flaw. I even made it to my 9am doctors appointment on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*