Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Schools in...



My cutie pies.

Lets see. Robbie started 2nd grade today. Jadie started kindergarten. What??? Wait?? Kindergarten??? NO WAY!!! When did she grow up!?!?! Im still in shock.

They were both excited to start the school day. Daddy walked Robbie to his class and I walked my Jadie to her class. Their classrooms are on different floors so we had to split off. Which was really hard for me because I dont feel like I gave Robbie the proper first day of school goodbye. But its probably better that way since he gets really nervous and tends to start crying if Im around. Jade walked into her classroom with a big smile and took her place like she had been there the whole time. She was more then ready for this day. Me not so much lol

Between falling into a gutter this morning(thats a whole new blog in itself, oye!) and my two babies starting another chapter in their lives, Im an emotional wreck.

Its just me and JT from here on out(or until 3:40pm). Its already so quiet. No fighting amongst the older two. Jades not at my heels asking for a million things. Robbie isnt bothering me about the game. **sigh** I miss them so much right now.

Shoot. I better stop. Im already starting to get teary eyed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*