Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is moving day! EXCITING!!!!

Ive been absent from blogging for a while. Its been hectic with packing that I hardly have time to sleep let alone blog.

We FINALLY closed on the house today. A little irritated with the sellers trying to nickle and dime us on small petty things. They stated that the HOA was paid for up til January in their open house pamphlet and decided last minute that they wanted it refunded stating it was never written into the contract. Which it wasn't, but do not advertise something to try and lure people in if you are not going to honor it. Dishonesty is a big no no in my book.

Oh well, live and learn. They left and that was that. We found out our mortgage payment will be AWESOME. $1880. That's like 2-300 less then we had anticipated! I heard that and the little shopping light came on in my head. lol Shopping is my therapy and I LIKE IT!!

We purchased a Fombag chair today for the boys room. Tomorrow we are buying a new TV for their room so that Bubba and Chili can play their PlayStation games in his room.

We also purchased a security system for the house. Which is not needed really but it will make me feel better.

Cliff met the neighbor today, also. She looked nice. I was in the car feeding the baby so I didn't get a chance to say hi. The cul-de-sac is perfect and the neighbors all have kids that are our kids ages!!! Bub and Chil are going to LOVE it!!!

I still have a ton of things to get done around here. My bedroom isn't even close to being packed and I need to get minor things done in the kids rooms. My mother in law should be here soon. I know the minute she walks in the door it will be like "Oh my, you guys have so much to do still! Lets get going!!" Ill shoot her! I swear I will!! lol She can drive a sane person mad in a matter of an hour with her constant GO GO GO attitude. And her and Cliff, oye! This should be fun HAHA.

Ill try and update as we go from my blackberry.

Wish us luck!! We need all we can get! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*