Thursday, September 23, 2010

10 years :)

Well, at least today there is a happy cloud over my household. Today is the first day of Fall. I welcome this season with open arms!

Today is also the 10 year wedding anniversary of a very special couple. Cliff and myself!

We have been through so much in the last 10 years that its honestly beyond me how we have managed to not kill one another.

Im glad we are still together though. :) He has rescued me from myself so many times. I dont know what I would do without him.

I love you Cliff. Heres to 10 more decades with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*