Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Project

I started a new project yesterday. Im making a shadow box for Haleigh. I cant keep her sonogram photos in my jewelry box. She doesnt belong there. I also have to have a place to put the little things me and the kids bought for her before she got her wings.

Its coming along perfect! Im very happy with how it looks. Now Im just searching for a quote to paint onto the top of it and I have some more painting to do.

Its helping me keep my mind off the loss and helping me to focus on the beauty of who my child and what I held even for a short time.

I will admit today isnt one of my healing days. Ive cried. A lot. Its not that Im dwelling, its that I still hurt in my heart. Its still so fresh and I hate how 1 week ago today I was sitting in an office praying there was hope and then having it all taken away.

Its just part of the process. Ill be okay. My baby is watching over us all and making sure that we are okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*