Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some "friend"...

I know you will read this and I want to tell you since you didnt give me a chance to even respond to your incredibly rude and unwarranted email I will say it here for the whole world to read.

You are a mean and unchristian woman. You speak of scriptures and respecting people and loving others and do the complete opposit. You are a total bitch and Im so glad you are out of my life because YOU were making matter worse by your unkind and inconsiderate words. You do not think before you speak!!! Do not sit there and tell me you are my friend and defend everything you said on facebook as you being a "friend" and then email me with whats below. You are a walking contradiction. You are a coward. You are a hypocrite. You know you were in the wrong for being so rude and inconsiderate. If your friends saw the shit you posted, Im pretty sure they would agree. All I wanted was an apology. Others said they were sorry when I called them out in private but you took things public so thats where it stayed. You are so dense that you missed the whole point of what others were telling you. Shut up and listen for once!

I tried to be nice and tell you I just needed a break. Not because I didnt want to be your friend but because I needed to take a time out to look at things from a different point of view. I was honest and you didnt like it. You can say all the mean and nasty stuff that you want. It just shows how insincere you were about our "friendship". And throwing in my "contradictions" shows me that you obviously are immature and dont know how to keep your mouth shut and jump to conclusions. I NEVER lied to you about seeking help. Ive been in contact with 2 grief groups that meet twice a month in Prince William. I missed Septembers meetings. So you can shove that one.

You call me a shark. Takes one to know one. I had NEVER done or said anything to you to make you hurt. You prey on people who are vulnerable and then when they cross you, or tell you what you dont want to hear, you attack. You are very unfair by trying to get the last word in like you did and blocking me. Im so angry at you and will not forgive you for the hurt you have caused me and for attacking me.

I hope you learn from this and change the way you approach sensitive subjects with other people you know and befriend in the future. And, I hope you grow up and take your own advice that you dish out to others. If it was you in my shoes and you had lost a baby, I would offer a shoulder and not lectures like you have done to me. You are not better then me and you never will be. God sees you and sees what you have done. Seek him out and his forgiveness. Ill pray for you. YOU need to seek help with the way you behave. You need it more then I do. You have no tact and no common sense.

You are not and NEVER will be a friend of mine. Good riddance!!

_________________________________________________________________________________


" Raquel-Marie Newton September 30 at 5:07pm I think its best if we take a time out for a while. I wish you the very best and will contact you in the future when I have gotten past the worse of it all. I just dont think you see where everyone is coming from and even if you did mean well, you need to think before you speak when it is something this complicated. Youve been through it yourself as you say and I dont know why you would be so hard on someone who is going through the same thing and having the issues so fresh and still raw... you need to look back and remember the hurt and your feelings and how you would or did react to people saying the same things you have. Youre a good person but I need to draw a line. This isnt the first time youve said something that I took to offense and obviously didnt read my blog comment response because if you did you wouldnt be saying what you are. All the very best to you and your family."


"Valeta Gregg Kelley September 30 at 5:16pm Report Yes, i agree, I'm deleting you and blocking you, and please don't contact me in the future. You need help, your psychotic rants are simply a cause for attention. You've in the past lied about things like getting help and then making me look bad for suggesting it. My mother has said to swim with dolphins not sharks and you're definately a big jawed shark. I can see why others have deleted you. You read what you want to read, you contradict yourself..ie saying your husband is a over protective cheating man and then the next breath writing notes about what a great man he is. Seriously..I have the emails to prove them. What you have said to me, does not match up with others. You need to grow up for the sake of your family."

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Please note that while your advice and opinions are welcome, please comment in a respectful manner. Id offer the same if this was your post. Please refrain from any lude or unkind words. Thank you ~ R. Newton*